Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD]*Psp:prince#Of Persia ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Publique ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palmehub

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]*Psp:prince#Of Persia Répondre en citant

Psp:prince Of Persia > urlin.us/2ke2n

Psp:prince Of Persia

10cf746e54
The original Prince of Persia game, with its more than 20 platform ports, is one of the most ported games in videogame history[1][2]. Despite its scaled-back graphics, Rival Swords has a sharp look to it. Unfortunately, the PSP version of Rival Swords has more than a few sound anomalies. However, there were way too many glitches. The sound cuts off every minute or two, which is the worst This gane came so close to being great. Stay Updated! Follow emuparadise Join the fun! Add to your circles Change Language View this page in. 0 of 1 users found this helpful GUnit Apr 6, 2007 10 This game is beautiful and exceptionally fun. PocketGamer. This game could have been much better.… Expand 0 of 0 users found this helpful See all 9 User Reviews. The graphics are good, but I've seen better.

Retrieved 2011-03-15. Devise vicious new combos using melee weapons, projectiles, walls, and more with the Free-Form Fighting system. But instead of the peace he longs for, he finds his kingdom ravaged by war and Kaileena the target of a brutal plot. I have not beat this game yet but it plays well and looks pretty good. .. A 10 because it is essentially the same game as on Xbox with bonus content.… Expand 0 of 0 users found this helpful MikeB. James rates this game: 5/5One fate. These issues were clearly addressed in Rival Swords, and while not entirely resolved, their impact is less substantial. User Reviews Write a Review Score distribution: Positive: 6 out of 9 Mixed: 3 out of 9 Negative: 0 out of 9 Bustergundam4 Apr 17, 2012 10 Well,I just beat this wonderful game today and I think that it is and overall 10/10 for Ubisoft(as usual).This game has : pros: - BeautifulWell,I just beat this wonderful game today and I think that it is and overall 10/10 for Ubisoft(as usual).This game has :pros: - Beautiful graphics, - Nice Storyline - Nice Alter Ego Transitioncons: - The sounds of voices come about 10 seconds after the character's faces move, which gets annoying.

phoenix marie hotandmeanozzy osbourne live dvdlast man standing s03e19the mechanics of the heartnew black teen"pirates of the caribbeanthe white queen s1e1how made 22million dollar baby frenchbelle knox bike
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006